Sunday, November 30, 2014

It's Coming !

Assalamualaikum



  

Hahah ! Annoying-kan? Masih bersabar untuk menunggu? Let's proceed ~

.
.
.




Yeah :( , No more sembreak ! I've to go back to my 'beloved' law school,homework & assignment are coming,have to talk infront of others and maybe again with mic!,presentation,debate and a lot of things I'm going to face AGAIN! But maybe a little different compared to my previous experienceS:) Eheh... So make a du'a for my 2nd semester here,in UiTM Shah Alam. I'll be more serious and hardworking. I'm going to aim and achieve better grades. In syaa Allah. Biidznillah. Sorry if for awhile,there would be no new post here. Just in case,people are asking me 'when do you think you'll update a new post and the most important thing is to tell to the juniors about law school in UiTM Shah Alam?"(Probably those who just finished their SPM would like to know and they're doing their research for their so-called-future, like meyh back then). Heyyy,In syaa Allah I'll be back after 3 weeks. Around 19/20 Dec,about 2 weeks Mid-Semester break ho yeahhh (Christmas & New Year One-Go) :) So,I'll update around that time okay?! In syaa Allah. For now,take care and asif 
'ala kulli hal. Assalamualaikum wbt.

:: NN ::

8 comments:

  1. laaaa. jadi kamu study d UiTM Shah Alam rupanya dik. bi iznillah. buat yg terbaik ya untuk hari2 mendatang. chaiyok2! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Rindu Umi :)) , In baca blog Umi...semoga berjaya dan tabah mengharungi perjalanan mencari dan menuntut ilmu ini ^^,

      Delete
    2. Hehee. InshaAllah. Terimakasih In. In juga, semoga urusan Allah permudahkan :)

      Delete
    3. In nak minta tolong. ummi pny comment takleh keluar lah kat blog. da cuba byk kali tp tetap tak keluar.

      Delete
    4. Di blog Ummi? Meaning that Ummi nak open comment balik yea? In akan cuba bantu yea,kalau dah boleh bagitau ye ^_^ ... Nanti In contact Ummi balik :)

      Delete