Saturday, January 18, 2020

When Do You Find Yourself Pretty/The Prettiest?

Assalamualaikum

This is about self-love. When actually do you find yourself the prettiest? Or handsome or attractive. This is my very own personal feeling. Firstly, I really appreciate kind gestures or words or compliments. But, I do not get affected much by them. I define myself. Bila orang kata I cantik or seumpama, I usually do not feel the same way. I find myself very moderate or beshe beshe je. Hahahaha. I swear. I pernah cakap dekat kawan I. "aku tengok muka aku kat cermin, aku tak pasti kat mana orang kata aku cantik. Bagi aku biasa je." Hah lebih kurang gitchu. Hahaha. But when do I really feel myself pretty or the prettiest meeeeeee..... hahahaha >_< maluuuu.

It is when I do adventurous things. Yang buat my adrenaline rush. When I am being active in sports be it indoor or outdoor. I love it so much and I akan senyum sampai ke telinga sepanjang hari despite my kepenatan itu ye. Hahaha. Not when I am wearing make or full make up. Not even when people telling me that I am pretty. You know, getting compliments is good but if you do not have your own vision of yours or like self-love you punya happiness will definitely bergantung kepada orang ketika memuji you sahaja. If you tak dapat pujian, you akan rasa down and dispirited. That is not good. 

That is why I said, it is important for you to have at least one good reason for you to feel that you are pretty/handsome/attractive. At the end of the day, yang penting apa yang kita sendiri lihat dan rasa tentang diri kita, bukan orang lain. For you to be able being happy by your own. Orang puji I, hadza min fadhli rabbi (this is how we should reply to avoid penyakit hati). Semua ini kurniaan dari Tuhanku. Alhamdulillah. Syukur. Allah sebaik-baik dan selayaknya menerima pujian ini. Bilamana orang puji I, I rarely feel the same thing at that moment. Waktu tu I realised, ah, at the end of the day memang yang penting apa yang I actually rasa terhadap diri I. And how to make me see myself is pretty and attractive. 

Having said about attractive, actually I suka tengok orang yang bila dia buat something, dia buat sincerely, bersungguh-sungguh or have a passion in it. I juga suka tengok orang yang very competitive in a good and well-mannered way. Also, I suka tengok orang yang buat something dia very good and talented at it. Eeee suka. Bayangkan je pun I dah happy. Yup buat I happy and respect. Buat I lebih semangat or motivated gitchu. Sebab tu juga I happy bila mana I am being active and do things I like because I knew I am very good at it. I enjoy it. I find myself juga attractive at that time :P Hahahahaha.

Just be yourself, find a good reason at least to love yourself. For you to be able happy with your own action and not waiting for others to point out or acknowledge it. 

Till then. 

:: NN ::

2 comments:

  1. Asslmkum dik..
    Lama akk tak singgah sini kan..
    Heheh..

    Mekasih mai singgah blog akk..

    ReplyDelete
  2. assalammualaikum hi in
    apa khbar..tq sudi singgh blog kak yaya ye..hehe ade jg yg ingt kat blog sendu kitee.. ^o^

    ReplyDelete